Entrepreneur Magazine | Philippines | March 2013
- Numbers and insights
- Innovators of the month
- Artiste Connect : startup makes artistic dreams come true
- Opportunity of the month
- Golden Fuel Systems : Restaurant waste fuels a moneymaker
- Copacabana Juicers : Tea towers get colorful makeover.
- Masterworks Wood and Design : Finding a niche in custom wooden bicycles
- Happy Cream Puff : Dessert bar offers a unique take on creamy dessert.
- Kalibrr.com : Helping people improve their skills for the BPO industry
- Anything Coral : ‘Trep makes money off corals, grown in his building!
Start It Up
- Bottoms up
- Leveling up tuba into an export-quality drink brings this couple out of retirement.
- Law and order
- Don’t let messy legal issues derail your new business. Here’s how.
- Get moving!
- Bring your goods faster to your customers with these logistics companies.
- Hip shippin’
- Website takes on centuries-old concept to bring stateside goods over.
- Flight boosters
- Looking for venture capitalists? Here’s a list that might help.
- Financial Adviser : Keeping stock
- Having problems with your cash flow? Take a look at your inventory control.
- Spend it wisely
- Know the best strategies for analyzing your business expenses
- The gift of giving, and building
- Banking giant moves to promote microfinance, building training centers in poor areas.
- Engaging customers is now more than getting mass media exposure. It’s time to give your clients a say in your brand.
- Fast forward
- Leading open source firm trains tech startups and encourages them to give back.
- Online ideas : class by itself
- Web startup helps site users plan their free time.
- Ask a geek: One for all
- Make your site user-friendly on multiple devices through responsive design.
- Shiny objects: Backup buddies
- External drives to keep your files and peace of mind intact.
- Green minded
- Balikbayan turns forest defender and reluctant entrepreneur.
- Fear factor
- The business world can be frightening, but you need to face your fears if you want to keep growing.
- Ask a pro: Rewarding loyalty
- A loyalty scheme not only helps you keep current customers; it also helps attract new ones.
- Put a ring on it
- Rural banks moves to solidify its business by going back to its roots.
- Shed some weight
- Why it makes sense – and some more money – to fire some clients
- Brand snub
- Vendors of generic drugs find nixing big names has its own rewards.
- Garden party
- An organic farm franchise teaches moms and kids to grow their own food.
- Young at heart
- This group expands business by banking on childlike bliss from cold treats.
- Sense for scents
- Looking for ways to expand his customer base, this ‘trep jumped from distribution to retail.
- Gourmet food at your fingertips : Food service establishments like restaurants and delis can only succeed with the right ingredients – culinary skills, dedication, business acumen and much more.
- Shop!: Take ‘em outside!
- Go for a dip in the pool whenever you want. Just don’t forget these essentials.
- Beer Scene : A good feeling
- Local microbrewery churns out craft beer with local flavors.
- Dressed down : Marco Lobregat of Ministry of Mushroom
- Steve Case
- Revolution chair and CEO reveals what it takes for startups to get his attention, and even investment.
- Books: Building business
- Get some first-hand accounts to help you start and grow your business.