Entrepreneur Magazine | Philippines | February 2013 available now in HS LRC!
- Numbers and insights
- Leading the Field: DataOne Asia takes the green IT road
- Opportunity of the month
- Smile Squared : Brushes with Greatness : Buy one-give one scheme breathes new life into CSR
- Kwan Initiatives : Using crowdsourcing to fight shameless politics.
- F*ART : Fashion maven Happy Andrada rolls fashion design, events management and styling into one.
- Guevarra’s : Chef couple Rolando and Jacqueline Laudico bring back fiesta food with an old-mansion ambiance.
- Back to the Roots : Grads Nikhil Arora and Alejandro Velez ditch corporate jobs for mushroom farming.
Start It Up
- Beyond interviews and CVs
- Finding and keeping good employees is a skill even family businesses need. Featuring Michelle Lim-Gankee of Sterling Paper Products.
- Practical knowledge :
- The skills they acquire and the money they earn abroad can help OFWs become ‘treps in no time. Featuring Ronald and Lisa Torres of TNJ Catering Services.
- The expats
- American couple Braden Perkins and Laura Adrian conquer the Paris food scene.
- Microbusiness : Helping Hands
- DSWD’s Sustainable Livelihood Program helps poor households get into entrepreneurship.
- Growth capital: Financing in faith
- Esquire Financing Inc. goes beyond financing SMEs, and gets more business as a result.
- Personal finance: How to be a loan star
- Things to consider before lending money to friends and family.
- A whole new trip
- Entrepreneur capitalist Sam Hogg reveals the truth about raising more money.
- Financial adviser: going public to raise money
- Undertaking an IPO will raise you some cash, but also some responsibilities.
- All about IP
- Take ownership and control of your intellectual property.
- Power to the people
- Four techpreneurs of Sari Software Solutions set out to empower sari-sari storeowners through apps.
- IT for small biz: mix and maximize
- Small businesses must know how to balance security and cost with scalability.
- Ask a geek: get me wired
- Tips on looking for a shared workspace for the startup’s tech needs.
- Shiny objects: the bigger picture
- These portable projectors can give an edge to your pitch and presentation.
- Ready for the big show
- Renewable energy is now even more of a necessity. Get in position to ride the wave of the future.
- Gone truckin’
- The next big thing in food business requires agility and flexibility.
- Ask a pro: Satisfaction guaranteed
- How do you survive irate customers and negative feedback?
- 15 ways to keep and attract customers
- Listen to what three sales and management experts have to say. Featuring Josiah Go, Malu Dy Buncio, and Steven DeKrey.
- Viva Manila
- The man overseeing Solaire’s coming-out party explains why Manila is where it’s at. Featuring Solaire Resort and Casino COO Michael French.
- A very good year
- ‘Seasonal’ franchises are finding new ways to sustain their operations all year round.
- Crash landing
- Once a patient himself, this ‘trep now provides the quality healthcare that saved his life. Featuring Rick Collett of BrightStar Care.
- Pump it up! Learn how to set up a gasoline station.
- Shop!: Shoe in
- Whether you’re dressing for a business metting or having a casual day, step in style with these perfect pairs.
- Style: Full spectrum
- Andrea del Rosario of Longganisa Sorpresa
- Recreation: Into the deep
- A boutique dive center offers guests the complete resort experience. Featuring Acacia Resort and Diver Center.
- Books: Building business
- Get some first-hand accounts to help you start and grow your business.