Ms. Shane Capil/Mrs. Conchita Olivares
In celebration of the Literacy Month, HS LRC and XS Photography Club will be having a photography contest with the theme “Cultivating Peace through Technology and Literacy”.
- The contest is open to all middle and high school students, faculty and staff of Xavier School.
- There will be three (3) categories for the photo contest: (1) Middle SchoolCategory (2) High School Category (3) Faculty and Staff.
- Only original entries (maximum of 2) taken by the participant will be accepted.
- The title of your photo should be relevant to the content of the photo and the theme.
- Submissions may be in COLOR or Black & White and should be in digital format, in the highest resolution possible. (Minor digital enhancement is permitted, but images that have been significantly modified or appear unnatural will be disqualified.
- Submissions of entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can submit through USB transfer at the HS LRC. Along with the image files, your email submission or your USB transfer files must contain a document (.doc or .pdf) containing the following information:
Name, Year and Section (or Department for Faculty & Staff), Title of your photo and filename:
- Entries will be judged on the basis of:
- Relevance to the Theme
- Deadline of submission is on October 10, 2012. Finalists will be announced on October 17, 2012. Final winners will be announced on October 24, 2012.
- There will be 2 winning entries for each category. Exciting prizes await the winners.